Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Archibald Throws Collar in Ring


After many thinkifications I have decided to enter my name as a candidate for Mayor of Elgin. As a homeland security expert I representify law and order and cleaning the cats off the streets. The Animal Control Officer will be directly under my controlovision and the City Council will meet weakly over steak and chips. I am still ponderosating out my positions on the other issues of the day and you can look forward to my scribosities here regularly up until the election. I am humbled to offer my wretched self as your leader.

1 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Archie your poster of classy. Who's your campaign manager? You should tell her thought to curb your verbificationing tendencies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home